Thank you for you interest in joining DSAA. All memberships cover an entire household. Membership is open to anyone with an interest in Down syndrome and new members are always welcome. Grandparents, extended family members, and educators are also welcome. We offer various membership options.
The Down Syndrome Association of Atlanta (DSAA) offers a $25 annual membership or a lifetime membership for a one time cost of $250.
Parents of a newborn child with Down Syndrome receive the first year's membership at no cost. Click here to join as a new parent.
For anyone with a financial hardship, click here to apply for an honorary membership.
For questions, call (404) 320-3233 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Reduced prices for social events and educational conferences through the year
- Information about play groups/networking groups in your area
- Exclusive email blasts about current issues and events
- Email updates about networking opportunities and special gatherings
- Exclusive access to the members-only area of our website.
- Early access to Buddy Walk registration
- New parent packets and/or access to parent resources Quarterly Newsletter
Recurring Member: Purchase for $25.00 every year
Professional Member: Purchase for $25.00 every year
Lifetime Member: Purchase for $250.00 every 100 years