To celebrate WDSD we are launching an online campaign in lieu of our annual gala event. Beginning March 1st we will feature community members on our social media outlets for 21 days and have various opportunities to win prizes. We are asking everyone who is able to donate $21 to DSAA in honor of World Down Syndrome Day to support our work and the families we serve. Will you support DSAA and consider a gift of $21?
Join the Celebration
Send us a photo of your child or a video telling us how you celebrate WDSD and what DSAA has meant to you. Submissions will be featured on our social media pages in March during the $21 for 21 campaign. Learn more and submit here by March 17.
DSAA is looking for Volunteers
If you are interested in helping the DSAA grow, we could use you! Volunteer opportunities include:
- Serve on a Buddy Walk committee - Buddy Walk is our largest fundraiser of the year!
- Help with fundraising
- Participate in our First Call program and be a resource to families with a new diagnosis
- Create new parent welcome kits
- Help plan education seminars for parents
- Help a community networking group plan programs in the community
- Use your business skills to help with our database, outreach, mailings and more
Got an idea? Let's here it! Contact Sheryl Arno at [email protected].