DSAA is with you during the stay-at-home orders to flatten the curve of COVID-19 in Atlanta and surrounding areas. We will continue to update with new information and resources as they become available.
- Toolkit for People with Disabilities from the CDC
- Preparing for an unexpected hospitalization of a person with disabilities
- Global Down Syndrome Foundation
- A Caretaker's Dilemma, an AJC article about aging caretakers and their loved ones in the Covid-19 pandemic
Benefits & Advocacy Resources
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) for key language about the impact Covid-19 has on federal and state legislative and administrative actions on the various benefits you or your child receives.
- National Consortium of Down syndrome organizations COVID-19 resource
- COVID-19 FAQs Sheet, updated regularly and compiled by Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities
Employee Rights, ADA and FMLA
- Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Employee Rights under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Employee Rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- What You Should Know About the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and COVID-19
- Gigi's At Home, virtual programming from Gigi's Playhouse National to support individuals across the lifespan
- Tuesday Weekly webinar series to address issues and share concerns during Covid-19 for people with developmental disabilities. Presented by Georgia Developmental Disabilities Network and partnering organizations; RSVP required. All webinar notes, recordings, agenda and transcripts of previous webinars can be viewed here.
Social Stories & Visual Schedules