DSAA Joins #theluckyfewtattoo Movement
What started as a fun exercise of unity at a retreat of a small group of mom's who have a child with Down syndrome is now sweeping across the nation. DSAA has joined in the action hosting tattoo parties for more than 100 local mom's and dad's to join in unity to honor their shared journey and their children. Read more.Read more
Due to the expected turbulent weather associated with Hurricane Nate, and with the safety and concern of our families, volunteers,supporters and vendors, the Down Syndrome Association of Atlanta (DSAA) Board of Directors has decided to cancel Buddy Walk Atlanta, which was scheduled for Sunday, October 8 from 1-5 pm at the International Plaza in Atlanta.Read more
These are issues of concern to DSAA and its members.
DSAA is looking for Volunteers!
If you are interested in helping the DSAA grow, we could use you! Volunteer opportunities include:
- Serving on a Buddy Walk committee - Buddy Walk is our largest fundraiser of the year!
- Helping with fundraising
- Participating in our First Call program and being a resource to families with a new diagnosis
- Creating new parent welcome kits
- Helping to plan education seminars for parents
- Helping one of our community networking groups to plan programs out in the community
- Using your business skills to help DSAA with our database, outreach, mailings, and more
Got an idea? Let's here it! Contact Sheryl Arno at Sheryl.Arno@dsaatl.org.
Posted by· November 19, 2019 10:17 PM
Posted by· November 08, 2019 8:54 AM
Posted by· October 24, 2019 11:32 PM