Raising Awareness, Sharing Our Stories
The DSAA offers a number of spokespersons (both English and Spanish speaking) who can speak to various aspects concerning individuals with Down sydrome. Including:
- Down syndrome in general
- The work of the DSAA
- The importance of early intervention
- Inclusion in the school system and the IEP process
- Supports needed along the life span
- Transition from the school system to independent adult living
- Health issues concerning individuals with Down syndrome
- Medical advances regarding Down syndrome
- Concerns for care and support as both individuals with Down syndrome and their caregivers age
- and More!
If you would like to book a speaker for your organization or would like the DSAA to exhibit at your event, please contact us.