Join DSAA for a three-day, whirlwind trip to Washington, D.C., March 4-6, 2019 to participate in the NDSS's Buddy Walk on Washington Advocacy Conference. This is a great opportunity to make memories, bond with fellow DSAA friends and make an impact by advocating in our nation's capital.
Monday, March 4: Depart Atlanta Monday evening, drive through the night
- It is a 10-hour bus ride without stops. We will make one stop at least on the way up. Coming back to Atlanta we will possibly stop for dinner, it all depends when we leave D.C. and what time we want to hit Atlanta.
Tuesday, March 5: Arrive in Washington Tuesday a.m.
- Training all day
- On your own in D.C. Tuesday night after Happy Hour
- Wednesday, March 6: Going to the Hill all day. As soon as we are done we will start heading back to Atlanta.
The NDSS $50 registration includes: (Please register for the conference on your own at give.classy.org/BWW2019. This only confirms conference attendance. You must RSVP with Sheryl to be included on the hotel and transportation with DSAA.)
- Training on Tuesday
- Going to the Hill on Wednesday
- Lunch on Tuesday
- Cocktail hour Tuesday night
- Breakfast on Wednesday
Hotel: $199.00 (this does not include taxes)
Sheraton Pentagon City
900 South Orme Street, Arlington, VA 22204
Have any questions?
- Transportation: TBD depending on the number of people registered and the size of the vehicle. RSVP for a spot on the bus with Sheryl.Arno@dsaatl.org.
On Your Own Meals to Plan for:
- Breakfast and Dinner- Tuesday
- Lunch and Dinner- Wednesday