Join us Saturday, January 10, 2015 at 09:30 AM for a New Parent Orientation (Room 170A) or Potty Training (Room 153A) seminars at Emory University.
Location: Emory University Medical Education Building Room 153A *note directions listed on our site, please don’t use GPS! Click here for more information or to RSVP http://www.dsaatl.org/education_days_jan_2015.
New parent seminar overview:
- DSAA parents will share some helpful resources and encouraging stories
- The Emory Down Syndrome Clinic will discuss medical and developmental issues for infants with Down syndrome.
- Debbie Dobbs, M.S, will discuss applying for the Deeming Waiver.
- Scott Jefferies, CLU, CFP, will discuss financial planning for families of children with special needs
Sara Mahan, PhD will discuss during the potty training seminar:
- Preparation for potty training
- Tips and tools for potty training
- Realistic goals in potty training
- Possible schedules for potty training