DSAA's Annual Buddy Award
The Buddy Award acknowledges, celebrates and gives recognition to an individual with Down syndrome over the age of 16 whom:
• Excels in at least one area of talent and personal interest
• Demonstrates leadership qualities among his/her peers
• Volunteers time to enhance the lives of others
• Has made an important contribution to the community
• Serve as role model for other individuals with Down syndrome
The Down Syndrome Association of Atlanta (DSAA) hosted its third annual Buddy Breakfast on Sept.18, 2014 recognizing Atlantans who have made significant contributions to the education, awareness, advocacy or support of persons with Down syndrome in metro Atlanta. We are pleased to congratulation the following individuals and organizations who have made such a difference to our community.